This Acceptable Use Policy serves to describe exactly what we mean by misuse or abuse and helps us identify transgressions and react accordingly. Under this policy, Avertro reserves the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines.
The term "services" refers to all websites, cloud services, and software platforms owned or operated by Avertro, and any related websites, sub-domains and pages.
The term "content" refers to any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials posted, uploaded, shared, submitted, or otherwise provided in any manner to the services, and any other materials, content, or data you provide to Avertro or use with the Services.
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by uploading an updated version to the Website.
Avertro does not allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services. This prohibition does not apply to security assessments expressly permitted by Avertro.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data.
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as: (1) using robots, spiders, offline readers, or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser; (2) going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation; (3) consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed.
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by spoofing, phishing, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Avertro or any third party).
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
- Using the services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- Using the services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws).
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, scraping).
- Using meta tags or any other hidden text including Avertro’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks.
- Using the services for the purpose of providing alerts on disaster scenarios or any other situations directly related to health or safety, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, or emergency response.
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Avertro.
- Disparaging Avertro or our partners, vendors, or affiliates.
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation.
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that: (1) infringes Avertro’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right; (2) you don’t have the right to submit; (3) is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic(including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful; (4) encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate; (5) attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition; (6) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials; (7) is intended to be inflammatory; (8) could otherwise cause damage to Avertro or any third party.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Avertro may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Avertro (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.